Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Real Weddings: Bride Rudina

Bride Rudina was a long time High School friend of mine who I had the honour and pleasure of working with for her special day!

I gave Rudina a Classic Bridal look keeping the colours soft but matching her floral arrangement with Soft Pinks and Neutral shades.

Prior to her Wedding day I shaped her brows and lightened them and also applied semi permanent lash extensions.

Her hair was styled with a low Chignon and accented with a beautiful hair comb.


Adding final touches

Finished look!

Setting her veil. Yes that's me! I was asked to be a brides maid yay! :)


Pin It

Saj Mack of Brides by Saj is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing Bridal Makeup and Hair services for Weddings and Special Occasions. Saj is available for clients and Brides worldwide.