Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bridals New Home

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the new home for Brides by SAJ.

With the revamp of my commercial website www.makeupbysaj.com I felt that my brides got a bit lost in translation so I created this blog as an Interactive Bridal Suite specially for you.

It provides a more intimate approach with past, present and future Brides, allowing you to share feedback on my updates and services.

The new Review tool on the left also makes it easy for you my clients to share your experience with Brides by SAJ.

The Book Now tab also makes it easier to book your spot for your big day!

Enjoy

xx
Saj
Pin It

Saj Mack of Brides by Saj is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing Bridal Makeup and Hair services for Weddings and Special Occasions. Saj is available for clients and Brides worldwide.