Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New Pinterest Inspiration Board: Bridal Hair Accessories and Hairstyles

The most common questions that I receive when planning a Brides wedding day are:

"My hair accessory is a comb/tiara/fresh flowers/band what type of hairstyle do you suggest to go with it?"

and

"I really want my hair to be an updo/half up half down/ chignon/ loose curls what type of hair accessory do you suggest to go with it?"

One of the main key elements to my services is that I always customize to suit my clients style, appearance and bridal theme. Keeping each client's beauty as unique as they are, and not with a look-in-a-box type approach.

However, I do know deciding on hair styles is one of the trickiest decisions to make, and visual inspiration is always a help!

I'm excited to share my new curated Pinterest Board specifically to help with visualizing different options and possibilities!

Bridal Hair Accessories and Style Board


Pinned are different Bridal Hair Styles and Wedding Hair Accessories, featuring different texture, length and placement ideas.

Look at these pins as a silhouette  of possibility for your own look!

Click HERE to view the Board

Found inspiration and would like to try a few options? Click HERE to Contact me to set up a trial session and consultation!




Pin It

Saj Mack of Brides by Saj is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing Bridal Makeup and Hair services for Weddings and Special Occasions. Saj is available for clients and Brides worldwide.