Sunday, April 6, 2014

An Afternoon of Bridal Luxury


This past weekend I had the pleasure of participating in a Pew Decorating event with Atlantan Brides Modern Luxury and P.E.W.S at the gorgeous Swan House!

So exactly how does a bridal makeup artist and hair stylist decorate a pew exactly? Why with pretty brides of course!






My first bride showcased a traditional glamorous bride with a modern twist!

I paired a vintage glam makeup and hair look with a soft blush gown giving a her an effortless yet luxe look!






My second bride was the perfection of modern chic my favorite combination of boho chic yet modern.

Her soft naturally pretty makeup look with a textured side braid, and a fun white gown with a soft silhouette.








I loved their looks paired together on the pew, how gorgeous and perfect for a spring 2014 wedding!

If you are interested in any of these makeup and hair styles, contact me to set up a trial today.


Saj



Makeup + Hair: Saj Mack  BridesbySaj
Hair Accessories: White Orchid Bridal
Models: Hania & Symphani
Proud Members of The Atlanta Wedding Loft

 
Pin It

Saj Mack of Brides by Saj is a Professional Makeup Artist in Atlanta Georgia providing Bridal Makeup and Hair services for Weddings and Special Occasions. Saj is available for clients and Brides worldwide.